Friday, August 7, 2009

Thing #11

I created an account at Library Thing and added 5 titles to my list. I'm a huge fan of books, but I don't know if I will continue to add books to this account because I already have an account on Visual Bookshelf through Facebook. I've posted 40 something reviews on Visual Bookshelf, but that's about all I've ever done on it. I went to the trouble of posting reviews, but then I've never really ever read anyone else's so it hasn't exactly been the interactive experience that it's supposed to be. I'm not sure if I want to post all my reviews again to Library Thing and then not use it like I should. Now if I could make this part of my classroom with my students, then that would be a different story. I'll give that some thought. I did look at the groups and saw many that were interesting. I joined the YA literature group and added the blog link to my Google reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment