Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing #21

I've just finished my Photostory! Thank goodness! It's 7:40 p.m. on the night of the final deadline. I really know how to push my time limits, huh? I did a book review of The City of Ember for my Photostory. I chose to do a book review because this is something I could ask my students to do. I chose The City of Ember because I just finished reading it (I can't believe I'm just now reading it!), and it was fresh on my mind. I think this would be a pretty easy project for my students. I had to get creative to compensate for a few of the options it doesn't have, but for students, too many options might make it too complicated. This is perfect for them. I even think they could handle the music or podcast part of it without too much trouble. I'm excited about trying it next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment