Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing #23

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I guess my favorite part of this learning journey was to see how easy it is to set up a blog and to subscribe to other blogs. I'm inspired to get my students involved in blogs or wikis this fall. I will have to keep a blog for the Power to Learn grant, as well, so this was great practice.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? This program has reminded me that we never stop learning and that I have a long way to go to understand all the technological developments and opportunities that are out there for me and my students.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program's format or concept?
I don't think there is much of anything to improve the format and concept. I think it was about as well-organized and user-friendly as you could make it.

Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I wasn't really surprised by the outcomes. This program has actually had the desired outcome. I was exposed to quite a bit of what is out there in the world of educational technology and it has made me want to learn more and try more.

If we offered another program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? Yes

How would you describe your learning experience in one word or in one sentence? Every teacher who wants to learn more about technology but has been afraid to try it alone should sign-up for 23 Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment